Welcome to Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane
Hotel facilities at a glance
- 4 star hotel
- Dublin City Centre location - within walking distance to many events
- 304 guest rooms including 34 executive rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in public areas & guest rooms
- STIR Restaurant, Vertigo Bar and Lobby Bar
- Club Vitae Health and Fitness Club, including a 22 metre swimming pool, kids pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, fully equipped gymnasium and fitness studio. Restrictions apply to children's times in the pool - click here for pool times for children.
- Hotel in Dublin City Centre with Swimming Pool
- Therapy and Beauty Rooms by appointment
- 5 state of the art meeting rooms which can accommodate from 2-50 people theatre style. All meeting rooms are inclusive of complimentary Wi-Fi, screen, flipchart, pads & pencils
This spacious 304 bedroom hotel is designed to meet the needs of both business and leisure guests alike. The beautifully appointed 4 star accommodation offers a light, spacious, contemporary style. Vertigo Bar is a funky bar space within this Dublin city centre hotel open throughout the day. STIR Restaurant offers an array of dishes to tempt your taste buds, Club Vitae Health and Fitness Club and a range of meeting room space make Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane an award winning 4 star Dublin city centre hotel.
The shopping, sightseeing and business districts are a stone’s throw from this seven storey Dublin City Centre hotel which boasts views of the south banks of the River Liffey, close to the heart of Dublin city. The hotel is within easy access of Dublin airport and main bus & rail stations and a few minutes’ walk from the Spencer Dock LUAS stop over the Samuel Beckett Bridge making it the perfect place from which to attend many Dublin City events. For hotels near Aviva Stadium and hotels near Croke Park, look no further that Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane. With Trinity College, O’Connell Street, RDS, Grand Canal Square and the IFSC at your doorstep, Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane is the perfect choice for your Dublin city centre hotel break and attending the various Dublin City Events throughout the year.